Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cecile Mimeux from Sugar Blue Burlesque

Sugar Blue will be performing at our event spectacular this year...we caught up with Cecile Mimeux...

What inspires you to get out of bed in the mornings?

The prospect of being busy doing the things I love to do, spending time with my family and friends and getting closer to achieving my dreams.

Burlesque. How did you start? How long have you ben performing?
My husband suggested I try burlesque because he thought I'd really like it. My debut performance was in February 2009.

Who are you listening to at the moment?
Brian Setzer Orchestra

Whats your favourite era?
The 1950's. I love the femininity of the era including the clothes and hairstyles.

Where can we see you perform next?
The Speakeasy show produced by Sugar Blue Burlesque at the Fly by Night Club on the 11th September.

Five words to describe yourself:
Elegant, graceful, feminine, cute and charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment